Ellen Page Says Herself A Dork Who’s Pretty Boring


    Ellen Page happily considers herself to be boring and much of a dork.

    The Juno actress has confessed she doesn’t have much of a social life.

    She said, my social life? Wow! I don’t have much of a social life and don’t go out much. I’m kind of boring. I like to spend a lot of time outside and hike.

    I don’t think people would be surprised by that because I don’t get my picture taken very much.

    I’m just who I am and I think because of media exposure, people think that actors are something they’re not. I’m just a dork who’s pretty boring.

    Ellen recently admitted she hates gory movies, except when she’s in them.

    The 24-year-old actress Ellen admits she can’t stand to watch extreme violence in movies but has little trouble dishing it out if called upon as she was in new movie Super.


    Ellen Page said, I have a lot of trouble watching violence and gore.

    I am a total dork when it comes to that kind of stuff. It’s not my thing. But I had a blast doing this role. When you’re up there doing it you don’t think about it the same way. It’s not an issue.Source URL: https://hotcelebritymodelsimags.blogspot.com/2011/04/ellen-page-says-herself-dork-whos.html
    Visit celebrity models imags for daily updated images of art collection