Eddie Murphy's Birth Day Today_ He Turns 50 Years


    The Oscar nominated actor Eddie Murphy turns 50 years today.

    Eddie Murphy attended Nickelodeon's Kid Choice awards last evening 4.2, where he won 'Favorite voice from an animated movie', Eddie decided to make the best of his time on stage by requesting the audience to sing Happy Birthday to him.

    Eddie said, no word on how Eddie plans to celebrate his half century celebration but the comedian has previously noted that he's not the bad boy he use to be. While speaking with Parade magazine two years ago.

    The one thing that’s remained consistent is my sense of humor, which has always been unique. But, I’m older than I was and I could never give off whatever I used to give off when, you know, I had on a red leather suit on stage talkings.


    I’ll never be that guy again. But, at the same time, I’ve never stopped being that person. It’s just that I’m an adult now.
    Source URL: https://hotcelebritymodelsimags.blogspot.com/2011/04/eddie-murphy-birth-day-today-he-turns.html
    Visit celebrity models imags for daily updated images of art collection