Kathy Griffin Has Since Responded To Sarah Palin

    The "My Life on the D-List" actress Kathy Griffin has since responded to Sarah Palin responding to Kathy Griffin's initial comments, yes, it's confusing.

    Sarah Palin said, you know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she’s kind of this, she’s a 50-year-old adult bully is really what she is.

    She’s kind of a has-been comedian and she can do those things to me. I would just ask for respect of my children. As she had stated on CNN that her New Year’s resolution was to destroy my 16-year-old daughter, that takes it a little too far.

    Kathy, pick on me, come up to Alaska and pick on me, but leave my kids alone.

    Never letting a comedic moment slip away Kathy responded via her publicist saying,
    Kathy would like to extend free tickets to her upcoming Broadway show to reality-star Sarah Palin and her reality-TV crew.

    Kathy Griffin supports all reality stars regardless of what they say about her.
    Source URL: https://hotcelebritymodelsimags.blogspot.com/2011/03/kathy-griffin-has-since-responded-to.html
    Visit celebrity models imags for daily updated images of art collection