Kate Winslet Covers The New Issue Of Britain's Vogue's Magazine With A New Do

    The Oscar winning actress Kate Winslet who split from her husband director Sam Mendes last year credits long time friend Leonardo DiCaprio for seeing her through.

    Kate covers the new issue of Britain's Vogue's magazine with a new do and says this of Leo, He knows me better than anyone else in the world. Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog kiss. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He's my rock. I don't know what the f**k I would have done if I hadn't had him.

    Of her divorce and being single Kate shares,

    Experiencing those moments of being alone is a very, very weird flooring and exposing position to be in when you're just not used to it. And it's not just being in a relationship. It's also the fact that I grew up in a family full of people.

    But I've never been lonely. And with my kids Mia and Joe that remains the case.
    To be in this place now where I can say I really like this space. I really need to not have anyone around. It's a surprise to discover that I like being on my own.
    Source URL: https://hotcelebritymodelsimags.blogspot.com/2011/03/kate-winslet-covers-new-issue-of.html
    Visit celebrity models imags for daily updated images of art collection