Demi Lovato Thanks Fans For Support During Darkest Time Of My Life

    Demi Lovato posted a video Monday thanking fans for their support during her recent stint in a treatment center and saying she is excited to get back to work.

    I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life, said the 'Sonny With a Chance' star, who looked healthy and happy. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today. She said she read every tweet, every trending topic, all the fan mail.

    If comments we received at the Ministry were any indication, there was a ton of radiant fan support for the Disney star.

    One thing Lovato did not do was get any more specific on what her reps in November described as some, emotional and physical issues, that made it necessary for her to get her life in order.

    She went into treatment in November after abruptly leaving the Jonas Brothers tour in South America, around Christmas, the attorney for backup dancer Alex Welch, whom Lovato allegedly punched while on tour, said that a settlement had been reached between the performers. Though many rumors have swirled, reps have consistently denied any substance-abuse problems and insisted that Lovato's time in an Illinois rehab facility was not to be called 'rehab'.

    The journey I have been on has been very, very difficult over the past few months, Lovato said in the video, which was taped at her home and promoted last week on the website Cambio. I was dealing with issues that I know not only girls just my age but of all ages are dealing with.


    she knows, but we still don't, and we must admit it's killing us just a little bit. However, she hinted that she won't stay mum forever, I hope to one day raise awareness of everything so that I can help people too, just like you helped me through this rough time, she said.

    Demi Lovato returned from treatment at the end of January.
    Source URL: https://hotcelebritymodelsimags.blogspot.com/2011/03/demi-lovato-thanks-fans-for-support.html
    Visit celebrity models imags for daily updated images of art collection